Monday 28 March 2011

The Disney Pins...

The links are to piccies from PinPics; I mean I could take pictures of them but they wouldn't turn out as nice as these piccies.

Anyway I have one of each of the following at the time of posting this;

Pin 553: WDW - Cast 15th Anniversary Coca-Cola Framed Set (Caterpillar)

Pin 6345: DCA EP Mushroom with Caterpillar

Pin 43740: M&P - Alice in Wonderland - Caterpillar

Pin 51711: DLR - 2007 Hidden Mickey Lanyard - Alice Watch Collection (Caterpillar)

Pin 61673: DisneyShopping.com - Calendar Series - May 2008 - Alice in Wonderland (Jumbo)

Pin 77770: WDI World of Color - Caterpillar

Pin 82311: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Alice In Wonderland Comics Collection - Caterpillar

Any pins of the Caterpillar other than these I am wanting to buy or trade; I do have other pins that I'll be using for trading... obviously none of the ones listed here are for trade. If you want to know what other pins I have contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment